Redirecting text messages from one sender to another is very easy on iPhone. The process is the same, whether it’s text, SMS, MMS, or even an iMessage:
- From the Messages app, open the text message you want to forward
- Tap the “Edit” button in the top right corner.
- Tap the message you want to forward so that a red checkbox appears next to it.
- Tap the “Redirect” button in the bottom right corner
- Enter the recipient on the new message screen and send as usual
The forwarded message is sent to the recipient like any other message, and an SMS or MMS can also be forwarded as a bulk text message. Group messaging is useful for reducing texting charges on some carriers, and it’s also a great way to disrupt your entire iPhone calendar.