Toshiba is one of the most popular smart device manufacturers. It is a smart TV model that ranges from LED to UHD and OLED. You’ll get the benefit of the seat-back viewing experience with any of the Toshiba TVs. Its goal is to provide its users with the best viewing experience with unparalleled image quality. No matter what model of TV you’re using, there’s one thing in common. It is nothing but remote control with which you can take control of the Toshiba TV with ease. The remote control is a useful tool that allows you to change channels, control volume and do much more conveniently. Whether your remote is missing for some time or damaged, you can turn it on without the remote.
How to turn on a Toshiba TV without a remote?
Here are the easy steps to follow to turn on your Toshiba Smart TV if you don’t have your remote.
(1) Just stand next to your Toshiba TV.
(2) Look for a small power button.
(3) Press to turn on the TV without the remote control.
Press the power button
If you cannot locate it, follow the steps below.
(1) Find the manual that came with your Toshiba TV purchase.
(2) If you have it handy, read it to check if your TV has a power button.
3) Locate it on the left or right side of the TV or at the top. Press it and it will turn on.
You can use the power button or use the universal remote to turn on the Toshiba TV app if you don’t have a physical remote. It is better to replace your remote with a new one if it doesn’t work. In this way, you can better experience TV viewing.