Today most people cannot live without a computer; A normal computer consists of monitor, CPU and its other components, but the All-in-One computer , consisting of everything in the monitor, the all-in-one computer is easy to place and easy to use.
Less space and less cable connections are required.
In general, the All-in-One computer is just one type of computer and has the same features and requirements.
There is the only difference between the All-in-One computer and the desktop computer: the AIO computer consists of everything in one box.
All -in-one computers are very attractive and come with the touch screen feature.
The All-in-One computer has some advantages and some disadvantages as well.
There is always the confusion that we should buy AIO or desktop computer.
I am going to explain the advantages and disadvantages of the All-in-One computer, so that you can decide whether you should buy it or not.
Advantages of the all-in-one computer
- The main advantage of the All-in-One computer is that it takes up much less space compared to the desktop computer, the desktop computer is bulky and requires more space, but the AIO computer needs very little space.
- The all-in-one computer is very attractive compared to the desktop computer, It gives your workplace a modern look.
- AIO computer doesn’t need a lot of cable connection, you can buy and plug the cable and you can start to use it; A desktop can be a confusing process to set up.
- It has the built-in camera for video conferencing.
- It consumes less electric power than desktop.
- There is no need to buy the monitor separately as it has all the components in one box.
- The AIO computer generates less heat and is also good for the environment.
- To run a desktop, we need many cable connections like power cable, monitor cable, keyboard cable, mouse cable, speaker cable, and many others if available.In AIO computer we usually need power cable, keyboard cable and mouse cable.We can even reduce more cable connections by using wireless keyboard and mouse.
- It comes with touch screen function.
Disadvantages of the All-in-One Computer
Before buying the all-in-one computer, I recommend that you read the disadvantages of the AIO computer as well.
- AIO computer has the least powerful components compared to desktop.
- The All-in-One computer usually comes with the laptop version of the CPU that generates less power.
- If you are a gamer, then you should think twice before buying an AIO computer, because it has the laptop version of the graphics card and CPU.
- You can’t refresh the internal components you expect, RAM perhaps for speed , due to restrictions.
- Since it has the same CPU and graphics card as the laptop, the laptop is better than AIO because you can take the laptop anywhere with you.
- If you’re a fan of downloading, you shouldn’t buy the AIO due to memory constraints, but if you want, grab the 2TB hard drive.